Suitable for processing all kinds of polymers,designed according to customers' special requirements,uniformly co-extruding any kinds of films,sheets and boards.
Conventional feed block structures including: insert type,mandril type,vane type. Besides,dedicated feed block for gradient film and hollow sheet.
With our advanced flow channel analyzing software and more than 10 years' design and production experience,we can supply our customers the most suitable feed block with the strongest practicality. In particular,the inlet and outlet dimension of feed block can be customized to connect directly with extruder and die,without requesting for transition part thus save the cost.
· Suitable for processing multilayer and multicolor coextrusion of polymers with similar flow rate and processing temperature.
· Conventional feed block structures including: insert type,mandril type,vane type. Besides,dedicated feed block for gradient film and hollow sheet.
· Accurate flow channel design assures perfect processing precision.
Vane type feed block
· Percentage of each layer can be adjusted on line in larger range.
· To get co-extrusion of different layers,only by easily changing the split-flow bars,without dismantling the whole set of feed block.
Insert type feed block
· The surface flow channel is designed into a streamline through a pack of inserts,to achieve the best uniformity of coextrusion.
· When the polymer fluidity of surface layer or proportional change of output varies a lot, only need to replace a set of inserts,without modification or change a new feed block.
· When there is need for changing the layer composition structure,only by installing inserts with flow channel or normal block. The inner structure of feed block is simple and there is no dead ends in flow channel.
Feed block for PVB gradient film
· Special patented structure design,producing gradient film,the most common application is PVB film for automotive glass interlayer.
· By changing insert,the core part,color stripe can be adjusted to appear in the middle,at the both sides or at one side of the film.